Sunday, November 19, 2006

This week's picks (11/19-20)

I have been a little swamped so am getting these out right at the wire – it’s 11:15am CT though so no game’s started yet:

Atlanta @ Baltimore – Baltimore (sorry Chuck)

Buffalo @ Houston – Buffalo

Chicago @ NY Jets – Chicago

Cincinnati @ New Orleans – New Orleans

Minnesota @ Miami – Minnesota

New England @ Green Bay - :: sighs :: Can we just pretend this one isn’t here? Bah. Green Bay, I can’t pick against them.

Oakland @ Kansas City – Kansas City

Pittsburgh @ Cleveland – Cleveland

Tennessee @ Philadelphia – Philadelphia

Washington @ Tampa Bay – Washington

Detroit @ Arizona – Detroit (I almost want to say this was the hardest one for me to pick this week)

Seattle @ San Francisco – Seattle

Indianapolis @ Dallas – Indianapolis

San Diego @ Denver – Denver

NY Giants @ Jacksonville – New York

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Gretchen said...

Quite happy to see you were wrong about the Pittsburgh game! :)

Monday, November 20, 2006 at 3:28:00 PM CST  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home