Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Fall and new TV season

It's fall and that means TV! Now, there are a few shows I enjoy during the summer, including The Closer, The Dead Zone and The 4400. I enjoy Monk whenever I can catch it and Psych was good too.

The show I'm looking forward to most is Veronica Mars, which will premier its Season 3 October 3. If you haven't checked out this show I highly recommend it. DVD sets for Seasons 1 and 2 are available NOW. Check it out, it's a great show with Gilmore Girls as its lead-in this year.

Other shows I'm watching (or planning to watch): BONES, SMITH, SHARK, FRIDAY NIGHT LIGHTS, UGLY BETTY, HEROES, NUMB3RS, CSI (original), LOST.

I tried watching How I Met Your Mother again this season and just don't enjoy it. Same with The Class. I'll probably continue watching them when I catch them, but they're off my TiVo season pass list.

I'll catch up on last season of Gilmore Girls and Smallville on DVD during the season.

Things on Days Of Our Lives are getting good for the first time in a long, long time. A new writer has added some fresh blood to the soap I've been watching for 26 years and I feel it being rejuvinated. Yay!

Susan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home