Sunday, October 01, 2006

Picks for the week!

It's that time again. Last week I forgot to post them. I was 12-4.

Arizona at Atlanta 1:00 p.m. Atlanta

Dallas at Tennessee 1:00 p.m. Dallas

Indianapolis at N.Y. Jets 1:00 p.m. Indianapolis

Miami at Houston 1:00 p.m. Miami

Minnesota at Buffalo 1:00 p.m. Minnesota (it pains me!)

New Orleans at Carolina 1:00 p.m. New Orleans

San Diego at Baltimore 1:00 p.m. Baltimore

San Francisco at Kansas City1:00 p.m. K.C. (just for you John!)

Detroit at St. Louis 4:05 p.m. St. Louis

Cleveland at Oakland 4:15 p.m. Oakland

Jacksonville at Washington 4:15 p.m. Jacksonville

New England at Cincinnati 4:15 p.m. Cincinnati

Seattle at Chicago 8:15 p.m. da Bears

Monday, Oct. 2

Green Bay at Philadelphia 8:30 p.m. Green Bay (I can't not pick them it goes against everything I believe in to pick someone else LOL)


Open date: Denver, N.Y. Giants, Pittsburgh, Tampa Bay

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home