Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Fall is in the air

It's barely broken the 50 mark today, so fall is definitely in the air here in lovely Fargo, North Dakota.

It managed to stay perfect for our weekend in Bemidji, though. My third and final Theatre professor retired this past May so for Homecoming weekend we had a Theatre reunion/retirement party for her. The weather was in the 70s so we were able to take in the Bemidji State University Beavers take on (and lose to) University of Mary. I drank a bit too much, but that's what happens when I get around those bad, nasty theatre folks :-) I was able to see some people I haven't seen in close to twenty years, so it was fun.

I was 12-4 for my football picks this past week. Pittsburgh & Baltimore surprised me (or should I say San Diego and Denver did?).

Claire is getting more and more vocal every day, it's great. Poor Lee has to deal with my bizarre influences and listen to Claire say words like "Buffy", "Angel", "Spike" and spell out PACKERS from my sweatshirt (he he). I haven't gotten her a Halloween costume yet, but I will. Stephanie wants to take her trick-or-treating, so that should be fun and I'd rather stay home and give out candy anyway.

That's about it for today!
Susan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home