Friday, September 15, 2006

TGIF!

It's been a busy week. I have managed to get over 7500 words written on SHARON'S ESCAPE and I'm still going strong. So I'm excited about that.

Claire has taken to removing her diaper this week. I think it was more an attention thing than anything else. I'd react, of course, so she kept doing it. She's also ceased with the naps. She sits in her crib and is quiet, pages through some of her books or what have you, but it makes for a cranky toddler when Lee gets home from work after 6pm.

Stephanie had Homecoming tonight. She and a bunch of friends are going to the dance, it doesn't sound like any of them have dates. They're all dressed casually. Stephanie says that's how it is. I feel like such an idiot, but I'm going to say it anyway. "When I was in high school, you got spiffied up when you went to Homecoming." I guess things have changed. Or her friends are wrong and they'll all be embarrassed, though I doubt they'd really care knowing the group she hangs out with.

Lee and I both work tomorrow, not a normal occurrence around here so it'll be a busy weekend.

That's it for tonight!
Susan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home