Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Good morning!

Well, the Pack pulled out a win this weekend to bring their record to 1-2. Granted, it was against the Lions but we'll take whatever we can get. It's gonna be one of those seasons, I can tell. Favre was impressive with close to 400 yards and a few TD passes.

Lee & I went to a friend's wedding Friday night. I'll post a picture of us below. We don't get too many pictures taken of us together, I'm usually the one behind the camera. A former co-worker of ours got married. It was a small but nice wedding held at the local VFW, the band that happened to be playing that night was great and played lots of songs for the wedding which was nice.

Stephanie got a $15 tip for a party she worked over the weekend at work, so that was nifty. She spent Saturday night at a friend's house for her Sweet 16 party, they did a bon fire and stuff. She was off school yesterday and went to see a movie. Always busy at that age!

Claire got her first haircut last week. She did great, didn't squirm or anything. The woman put her hair in a little ponytail on top of her head, which was cute.

I was busy over the writing with some of my fan fictions, got a couple older incomplete fics completed. I hate seeing that WIP sit there for so long. Head on over to my fan fiction site if you're interested.

Have a good Tuesday!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home