Saturday, October 21, 2006

This week's picks

Well, I was 7-6 last week and I shouldn’t have done that poorly. Was almost 6-7, couldn’t believe the Bears pulling out that win. I actually sat in my chair laughing during the TD kickoff return. So, here are this week’s games and my picks:

Carolina @ Cincinnati Cincinnati (this was a tough pick)

Detroit @ NY Jets Jets

Green Bay @ Miami Green Bay (I really think it’ll be Miami, but I have to pick GB)

Jacksonville @ Houston Jacksonville

New England @ Buffalo New England

Philadelphia @ Tampa Bay Philadelphia

Pittsburgh @ Atlanta Atlanta (another tough one)

San Diego @ Kansas City Kansas City (bring ‘em on John!)

Denver @ Cleveland Denver

Arizona @ Oakland Arizona

Minnesota @ Seattle Seattle

Washington @ Indianapolis Indianapolis

Monday

NY Giants @ Dallas Dallas

BYE: Baltimore, Chicago, New Orleans, San Francisco, St. Louis & Tennessee

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home