Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Updates done!

Just a quick note before I dash off to do my five pages of writing for the day. I also needed to get started on the serial I plan to post on my writing journey blog, I'm kind of excited to explore Amanda's friend a bit more than I did in the manuscript.

I've finished most of the updates and tweaks to my site I wanted to get done. I did a lot of shifting and organizing to (hopefully) make things easier to find and navigate. I created frames for my fan fiction index page so the fandoms will always stay on top. I moved my links pertaining to books, reading, authors, etc. to the books section of my site. I'm in the process of going through the authors pages to be sure the links are current. I should be done with that by the end of the month. Let me know what you think of the changes if you check it out.

I guess that's it for tonight, pretty boring I guess. I couldn't tell you what exactly I've done today but it sure seems like I was busy all day.

Susan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home