Sunday, September 10, 2006

Twice in one day...oh my!

The Packers were pretty well destroyed by the Bears 26-0, it's not often Favre doesn't at least get 1 TD toss. The Packers looked pretty atrocious while the Bears were looking just the opposite. We'll have better luck on New Year's Eve.

I took Claire for a walk down the block this afternoon. She's an outdoor girl and starts getting testy if she's indoors all day. This is in addition to the testiness of just being two! I managed to get stung by a bee on the side of my foot just by my big toe. Ouch!

I'm an auntie again. My brother and his wife had their third son in less than 4 years (the oldest will be 4 in December). Little Luke was born today and was 8#, 9 oz., 21". I can't wait to see him!

I haven't been reading as much this month as I did in July and August. I'm currently reading: THE PIRATE HUNTER: Jennifer Ashley a historical pirate romance. July & August I averaged around 1 book a day, but no such luck in September. Call it a slump, but I have been busy updating my web site and actually doing some writing again now that I had an epiphany about one of the heroines I'm writing. You can read about my writing experiences on my other blog: http://susanefalk.blogspot.com

To see what books I've read, plan on reading next, books to trade, books to be read, books I want, my reviews, etc. visit the books section of my site: http://www.phantomroses.com/apckrfan/books

I attended the first meeting for the local writing chapter I belong to of Romance Writers of America: Midwest Fiction Writers yesterday. It was nice to put faces to names I've seen on the email loop and to realize that I'm really not the only one struggling to get published. It's about 570 miles round trip, but I hope to make more of the meetings.

Susan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home