Sunday, April 22, 2007

ATTN: ebook readers (particularly of romance)

I’m forwarding this on, I know we have a ton of readers out there. I think what this publisher is doing is great, and I admit I bought a copy of the book. The book is called: Clutch Me if You Can (1-60186-149-4) By Rochelle Rae Hensler and you can find it at: http://www.triskelionpublishing.com/bookstore/product_info.php?products_id=1594 or just go to www.triskelionpublishing.com and search for the title.

For those who don’t know, my mom died of ovarian cancer 15 years ago, and while I can’t do anything to help this woman I could spend $6 to maybe help give her some good news during this time. It’s currently on the best sellers list, so I’m not the only one shopping for it! And if you don’t read romance, maybe you know someone who does???

Susan

Ladies,

The promo I sent out earlier today is for a young writer who has just released her first two books that were scheduled to released in late fall and early winter.

Rochelle has been upbeat and optimistic while battling ovarian cancer for several years. About six weeks ago she was told that there was nothing more the doctors could do and she needed to settle her affairs quickly. One of the first things she did was email Triskelion and tell them her latest test results. They moved her release date up to right now so she could see her books published before she died. Damned good publisher in my opinion.

As a favor I'd like to ask you all to help this fellow author and dig into your already stretched wallets for $5.99 and buy a copy of her book. Trisk has made special arrangements to tell Rochelle her sales I believe weekly if not daily. It would be a nice thing to do for a stranger.

Thanks for letting me babble on. I'm just a little upset by the news.

Sharon

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Sloane Taylor said...

Susan,

Thank you from the bottom of my heart for your generosity. You're a kind woman.

Tuesday, April 24, 2007 at 3:33:00 PM CDT  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home