Sunday, March 04, 2007

Buffy Comic Book Preview

http://www.sliceofscifi.com/2007/03/04/buffy-comic-book-preview/

Buffy Comic Book Preview

Posted by Sam on Sunday, 4 Mar 2007

Written by: Michael Hickerson

The first six pages from Dark Horse’s upcoming Buffy the Vampire Slayer comic book are available for fans to preview on-line. The linked file is a .pdf and fairly large, so it may take a few minutes to download.

The relaunch of Dark Horse’s Buffy comic follows after the series and is intended as the eighth seaosn of the popular show. The season is being overseen by Buffy creator and all-around genius, Joss Whedon, who has also written the first story arc. The comic book will get fans back in touch with Buffy, Willow, Xander, Giles and the rest of the Scooby gang who survived the battle with the First at the end of season seven.

Whedon has hinted of things to come in the comic book, including the eventual apparance of the two vampire loves of Buffy’s life, Spike and Angel. However, Whedon has said he’s holding off on including the two vampires, for now, due to their on-going appearance in the Angel line of comics also published by Dark Horse.

The first issue of the comic book goes on sale March 14 at a comic-store near you.

Share this post: bookmark it! | digg it! | reddit! | Trackback URL for this post

Similar entries you might find interesting::

One Response to “Buffy Comic Book Preview”

  1. Outside Reality Says:

    March 4th, 2007 at 9:10 am

I knew I shouldn’t do it but I couldn’t help myself. I blame you for putting the link so blatantly under my nose. I read the first six pages of Buffy’s comic aka season 8 and I’m pulled right back into the verse, dying to know what happens next. I don’t have a real job and am barely making my mortgage payments as is and now I have to buy comic books? I am doomed!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home