Tuesday, February 20, 2007

What are you watching?

It's been a while since I've talked about the shows I'm watching. For those that don't know, here's a list of the shows I'm a fan of, including the ones that are gone: Angel, Battlestar Galactica, Bones, Buffy, The Closer, CSI, Days, Dead Zone, Dexter, Firefly, The 4400, Friday Night Lights, Gilmore Girls, Heroes, The Inside, Joan of Arcadia, Law & Order, LOST, Medium, Monday Night Football, Numb3rs, Psych, Sex and the City, Shark, The Shield, Six Feet Under, Smallville, The Sopranos, Sunday Night Football, Tru Calling, Twin Peaks, Ugly Betty, Veronica Mars, Witchblade, Wonderfalls, X-Files.

I'm a season behind on: Battlestar Galactica, Gilmore Girls and Smallville.

New shows that I thoroughly enjoy: Dexter on Showtime, Friday Night Lights on NBC, Heroes on NBC, Psych on USA, Shark on CBS, Ugly Betty on ABC.

Shows on my season pass list: Bones, The Closer, CSI (original only), Dead Zone, 4400, Friday Night Lights, Heroes, Lost, Medium, Psych, Shark, The Shield, Ugly Betty, Veronica Mars.

Lost has been progressively losing my interest since last season. It started with a bang, but they just don't resolve ANYTHING. Questions, questions, questions with no payoff and I've just stopped caring anymore. With Lost moving opposite Medium, Medium wins out for me.

Ugly Betty & Psych are just guilty pleasures for me. I love them. Shark is just nifty. I love James Woods and I enjoy how the characters on the show are "real". None of them are perfect or flawless. They all have room to grow and things to learn.

I've removed Days from my season pass list on TiVo for the time being, I'm just not watching it right now.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home