Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Steph turns 16 Thursday!

Yikes! I'm the parent to a 16 year old, or will be in 2 days anyway. No driver's license yet, they don't offer it as a class during the school year. So, summer school in June she'll take it. Yikes! I did let her drive for a bit a couple weekends ago when we went to visit my dad. She did okay until she had to stop and then try to start again. My vehicle is a manual transmission. I taught myself how to drive, so instructing her doesn't come naturally to me. Hopefully, someone at BTW will have a manual.

She went to her first formal a couple of weeks ago, Snow Ball. Five girls went stag together. They got all dressed up and looked so nice. I'm proud of them for going without dates, good for them!

Claire is talking more and more every day. It's so amazing, really. It's such a joy to be home with her and see her grow and develop, her personality develop.

That's about it I guess. Nothing too new otherwise going on around these parts. Football is over, baseball spring training has just begun, basketball and hockey while I keep up with just don't get my enthusiasm the way football and baseball do. Great to see Pat Riley's back on the sidelines of the Heat bench though.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home