Saturday, November 05, 2011

APCKRFAN's NFL Picks 2011: Week 9

I feel like crap so I’m sending this through tonight in the event my fever spikes higher tomorrow and I forget. I called in sick to work tonight. I’ve never, in four years there, called in sick without arranging for Keith to cover my spot. I’m hovering just under 102 at the moment, been sleeping on and off all day. About to take some Ibuprofen PM and hit the sack hopefully until morning.
Week 9:
Sun., Nov. 6:
Miami @ Kansas City – Kansas City
Tampa Bay @ New Orleans – New Orleans
Atlanta @ Indianapolis – Atlanta
Cleveland @ Houston – Houston
NY Jets @ Buffalo – Buffalo
San Francisco @ Washington – San Francisco
Seattle @ Dallas – Dallas
Cincinnati @ Tennessee – Cincinnati
Denver @ Oakland – Oakland
NY Giants @ New England – New England
St. Louis @ Arizona – Arizona
Green Bay @ San Diego – Green Bay
Baltimore @ Pittsburgh – Pittsburgh
Mon., Nov. 7:
Chicago @ Philadelphia – Chicago
Byes: Carolina, Detroit, Jacksonville, Minnesota

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home