Thursday, September 11, 2008

apckrfan's NFL picks: Week 2

I actually took a few days to make a decision on the Patriots/Jets game, finally making a choice this morning. Otherwise, I had the rest of these picks done on Monday night.

Sun., Sept. 14:
Chicago @ Carolina (CHI)
Buffalo @ Jacksonville (BUF)
Oakland @ Kansas City (KC)
Indianapolis @ Minnesota (IND)
New Orleans @ Washington (NO)
NY Giants @ St. Louis (NYG)
Green Bay @ Detroit (GB)
Tennessee @ Cincinnati (TEN)
San Francisco @ Seattle (SEA)
Atlanta @ Tampa Bay (TB)
Miami @ Arizona (ARI)
New England @ NY Jets (NYJ) *
San Diego @ Denver (DEN)
Baltimore @ Houston (BAL)
Pittsburgh @ Cleveland (PIT)

Mon., Sept. 15:
Philadelphia @ Dallas (DAL)

*I'm picking the Jets, yes, in part due to Brett being a part of their team. But, overall, I think with a QB who hasn't made a start since high school there will be some confusion on New England's part. Of course, I could be wrong and they could gel together nicely, but 9 years without a start just leaves me thinking the Jets have the upper hand in this one.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home