Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Updates to Fan Fiction!

If you read my fan fiction and haven't stopped by for a while, I've added tons of fan fiction links, both to the general links and the by fandom links.

And, I've also dipped my toes into a couple of new fandoms. I now cover:
Anita Blake, Bones, Breakfast Club, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Days of Our Lives, Firefly, Gilmore Girls, Gone With the Wind, Heroes, Joan of Arcadia, Lost, Phantom of the Opera, Sex and the City, Silence of the Lambs, Smallville, Stephanie Plum, Veronica Mars, Witchblade, and X-Files. You can find them all at: www.phantomroses.com/apckrfan/fanfic

I don't normally use this blog to post updates for fan fiction, but just wanted to post about the updates I've made.

I've been busy trying to make my site more consistent, too, so all of the pages are navigatable the same way. It's a chore, I never think about how many pages and things I have on my site until I do updates like this!

Susan

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home