Thursday, January 18, 2007

Two days above zero!

Two consecutive days of above zero weather here in lovely Fargo. I feel like breaking out into a rendition of Heatwave, but I'll refrain for the time being. Current temp at 6:35am is 22! Woot! I'll take that. It's been pretty darned brutal out the last week or so. Our cat sure is thrilled and has been pestering to go out much more frequently!

I somehow managed to get spyware/malware on my PC Monday, so I was battling that most of the week. I had a program that would find the problem, but no matter how many times I cleaned it it was still there. Finally, yesterday morning, I found a program that worked! I'm clean! Woot! It's so frustrating. And I think anyone who creates that stuff should be drawn & quartered. It's just dumb!

Lee got 9 stitches in his head last Thursday, they were taken out Tuesday. He was struck in the head by a piece of lumber with nails in it at work. I looked this morning and don't see much of a scar, so whoever did the stitches must have done a good job.

Steph's doing well. She had finals last week, followed by a four-day weekend for Martin Luther King Day and teacher workshop day. She got a part in her high school's play, Macbeth, which she's excited about. And she's still working, six months now she's been there. I'm proud of her.

Claire's doing great. She's 2-1/2 now, and as usual for that age, into everything! She's a lot of fun, though. And talking so much. She's like a sponge, soaking it all up and spewing it back out.

That's about it here.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home